"Que seja doce."(CFA)

quinta-feira, outubro 06, 2005

Homesick

"I´ll lose some sales and my boss won´t be happy, but I can´t stop listening to the sound of two soft voices blended in perfection, from the reels of this record that I´ve found. Every day there´s a boy in the mirror asking me: "What are you doing here?". Finding all my previous motives growing increasingly unclear. I´ve travelled far and I´ve burned all the bridges. I believed as soon as I hit land- all the other options held before me, would wither the light of my plan. So I´ll lose some sales and my boss won´t be happy, but there´s only one thing on my mind- searching boxes underneath the counter, on a chance that on a tape I´d find: A song for someone who needs somewhere to long for. Homesick. Because I no longer know where home is." (Kings of Convenience)